Our home is your home
Raise the Barre is proud to be able to offer studio rentals to our fellow dancers, actors and artists during a time where we must all keep distant. All reservations must be scheduled in advanced to ensure social distancing practices and building maximums are followed. In addition, we ask each of our renters to follow a thorough sanitization process so that everyone can feel safe and at home while using the space. To learn more or make your reservation, please call us at (949) 340-9070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space Info & Pricing
The Studio (20′ x 30′) comes fully equipped with mirrors, ballet barres, sprung wood floor, high ceilings, sound equipment, and ceiling fans. The space is ideal for a number of uses, including virtual classes, private lessons, a practice space, and recording video content.
$25 per hour with a minimum of a 1 hour reservation.
Each additional half-hour is $15.
The Black Box (20′ x 30′, stage space 20′ x 14′) is equipped with stage lighting, sound and high ceilings. The Black Box theater is ideal for filming monologues, individual musical performances, streaming webinars, recording for virtual shows, and other similar activities.
$35 per hour with a minimum of a 2 hour reservation.
Each additional half-hour is $20.
*Please note that this space is not currently available to host an in-person audience of any size. Live-streamed or recorded performances only.
To keep everyone safe, Raise the Barre will be adhering to CDC guidelines by implementing enhanced cleaning procedures. These procedures will include:
- We encourage you to bring a mask and hand sanitizer; however, we will have hand sanitizer available for your use. In addition, there are 2 restrooms to allow for frequent handwashing.
- We are adhering to a strict maximum of 10 people in the building, with no more than 5 people permitted in each room. Schedules will be staggered so that each renter has their own arrival and departure time, which will allow for cleaning in between reservations.
- Please be sure to adhere to social distancing protocols and allow for at least 6 feet between those who are present. For the safety of all those who use the space, we will be limiting the number of individuals in the building at one time.
- In order to allow for more air circulation, renters may want to open doors to the outside.
- At this time, we will be discontinuing the use of the water dispenser, coffee area, and other shared items, so please be sure to bring water bottles.
- Between each use there will be a thorough cleaning of the studio. Cleaning will include the barres, all equipment, bathrooms, the lobby area, and other surfaces that may have been used. We also have sanitizing wipes available for your use.
- If you are sick, or exhibiting any symptoms, please stay at home and we will be happy to reschedule with you.